Go beyond our standard sore throat lozenges* with Strepsils Extra. Its advanced formula contains anaesthetic to numb an inflamed sore throats and two antibacterial agents to help kill bacteria that can cause sore throats.
*Strepsils standard lozenges contain antibacterial action only &
Strepsils Extra lozenges contain antibacterial + anaesthetic action.
16 Honey & Lemon Lozenges
- Suitable for adults and children over 6 years.
- Dissolve one lozenge slowly in mouth every 2 to 3 hours as required.
- Do not take more than 12 lozenges in 24 hours.
The presence of an antibacterial agent in lozenges has not been shown to have a beneficial effect on the severity or duration of sore throat.
- Do not take hot food or drink soon after using this product as it may burn your mouth.
- If irritation occurs. Stop use immediately and seek medical advice.
- Not suitable for children 6 years and under.
- If sore throat persists for more than two days accompanied by fever or headache or nausea consult your doctor.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Contains: Each lozenge contains saccharine and sugars (sucrose & glucose)
Do not use if foil seal is broken.
Each lozenge contains saccharine and sugars (sucrose & glucose)
Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Height: 80mm, Width: 20mm, Depth: 110mm, Weight: 56g